Monday, August 24, 2015

Ann's Soul Food supports BRT

In a statement submitted to GRTC, the City of Richmond's Urban Design Committee and the Planning Commission, Ann’s Soul Food publicly supports the GRTC Pulse (Bus Rapid Transit) project. 

Alexander Sally, President of Ann’s Soul Food (located at 216 E. Broad Street) released a letter regarding the 3rd Street westbound station location:

“I feel that the positioning of the Bus Stand will help to increase visibility and potentially increase the number of transit riders who will have access to patronize my restaurant whether they are waiting for the bus arrival or in between transfer waiting on a connection.

During the previous change of relocating the bus to the hub station on 9th Street, my business suffered significant loss in customers.  Many of my senior customers shared with me that it was a challenge for them to have to walk such a long distance to reach our establishment.”

2 comments:

  1. I have read a few of the articles on your website now, and I really like your style of blogging. I added it to my favorites blog site list and will be checking back soon. Please check out my site as well and let me know what you think. American Restaurant

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info. libanees restaurant amsterdam

    ReplyDelete